Shilajit Tablets - Cold Pressed Extract Tablets
Shilajit is known for its high mineral count. In ancient times, they called it the "destroyer of weakness". This ancient superfood energizes, detoxes, and balances the body by replenishing minerals.
• Cold pressed and Extracted
• Shilajit has 84 of 102 minerals needed for the body.
• Helps support digestion and strength
• Supports steady energy thoughout the day
• Balances immune system
Take 1-2 tablets of Shilajit once daily. Take twice daily for athletes. Shilajit is best taken alongside a source of of fat such as coconut oil, milk, or ghee.
Servings per box: 60-120 servings
Each box contains 120 tablets of Shilajit Resin (cold-pressed extract tablets)
What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]